Welcome to Grade Five

Welcome to Grade Five

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Wednesday, April 8th

Today's work - 

Math - In a separate section, you can mark your homework using my video or sheet. I recommend the video to help explain things. Then do the Homework sheet for Lesson 1. Due Tuesday.

Holes Novel - Listen and read along with me for chapters 33 and 34.

Science - Blood. Watch the video and read along with me. Then answer the questions. Use full sentences.

Religion - Try to do the Holy Week Video for Wednesday at 9:00 am if you can.  Try another activity in the Holy Thursday handout.

Typing  - New assignment - 3 Lessons. If you have done them before then do a typing test and some practice games. 

Finish Voyages 4.1 and turn it in. I put the assignment up to hand it either in a doc or scan/picture.

Finish "My Spring Break" in Google Classroom

Spelling test tomorrow (Thursday) All spelling homework due tomorrow or Friday if you need the extra day.