Welcome to Grade Five

Welcome to Grade Five

Monday, October 23, 2017

Today's Homework:

Math Homework sheet page 18,19 due tomorrow.
10 Spelling sentences due Thursday.
Spelling Homework Package due Thursday.
Hot lunch order forms due tomorrow at the original price.
Scholastic book fair on now in Library. Children can only attend with an adult.
Science Homework (Compare-Contrast and 3 Circle Venn diagram) due Monday, October 30th.
Confessions on Wednesday. Read Examination of Conscience in Google Classroom to prepare. 

There are still some good time slots left for Parent-Teacher conference. We have 6:15 pm, 6:45 pm and 7:45 pm left on Thursday.
If anybody would like 3:15 pm, please email me directly. I wouldn't mind starting a little earlier, however, that time is not available on the online form so you can do it manually by emailing me.
I can also fit people in at 10:15 am and 10:30 am on Friday. You cannot sign up for those online as it was designated as a break, but I don't mind people signing up for those as I don't really need a break that early. 


If anyone is having trouble with the online form, please email me. I can sign you up myself if you cannot do it.