Welcome to Grade Five

Welcome to Grade Five

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Final Day

Dear Parents,
I wanted to thank everyone who was able to contribute toward our Good Shepherd Celebration today. The food was tremendous and the students were able to eat so many different kinds of things. I don't know how many will be able to eat dinner tonight. :)

I'd also like to thank everyone for the birthday cake and wishes. As well as the present. It was so generous. Very thoughtful. 

Tomorrow is the last day of school. School will end at 12:15pm. report cards will be going home at the end of the day as well. If anyone is sick and unable to pick up the report card, they will be in the office for the next week. We have Mass and Assembly tomorrow. All parents are welcome to join the school.

I will have one more post tomorrow. I think it will be something fun to end the year.